Sky Dance Airborne Adventure – Tasmania Treasure
Custom dates available, but the next confirmed date is December 12th 2020. Contact us for details.
Imagine departing Brisbane on an outstanding 6 day grand tour of Tasmania and South East Australia. From the tasty seafood of King Island, to the stark beauty of Cradle Mountain and Strahan, this trip will produce memories to last a lifetime. We handle booking all accommodation, attractions and we fly directly to the closest airports the airlines can’t get to. Our pilots and aircraft are at your service!
This will be the first year that we fly this trip and we are still finalising some of the trip details.
The next scheduled Tasmania Treasure will be departing 2nd-7th of December 2019, departing from and returning to Archerfield airport in Brisbane. Custom dates available Contact Us for more information on scheduling.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Archerfield Jet Base, Hangar 5, QANTAS Ave, Archerfield QLD 4108|
|DEPARTURE TIME||These trips are flown during certains times of the year. Please contact us or BOOK NOW to see current availability.|
Sky Dance is adventure! Get a taste of flight with this introduction to adventure in the sky
- Door-to-door pickup and dropoff: Enjoy luxury and comfort door-to-door with the Sky Dance Mercedes V-Class or limo service.
- Photography package: Have a professional photographer come on the trip and document your travel with beautifully edited photo album including printed album.
Fine Print and Explanations:
- Bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum 6 person booking and subject to weather
- In-Flight Presentation and refreshments
- Booking in advance is required.
- All dietary requirements are catered for upon request
- Knowledgeable guides and guaranteed satisfaction!
- Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Departure: Brisbane Archerfield
Departure Time: Please arrive by 11:30 AM for a prompt departure at 12:00 PM.
Dress Code: Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, walking shoes, hat, warm jacket, sunglasses. Baggage is limited to 10kg per passenger in a soft bag.
Archerfield – Coffs harbour – Sydney Harbour fly by – Bankstown – Bairnsdale (YBNS) – O/N
Bairnsdale – Flinders Island – Mt Strzelecki – Trousers Point – Quad Bike – O/N
: Flinders Is – Barnbougle Dunes – Cradle Mountain – Strahan (YSRN) – Bonnett Is Cruise – O/N
Strahan – West Coast Wilderness Railway – or Gordon river Cruise – Wynyard (YWYY)– King Island (YKII) – O/N
King Is – 4WD Tour – Cheese Facotry – Seal conservation Area – Calcified forest – Cape Otway – 12 Apostles – Warrnambool – Heart of shipwreck Coast Museum – O/N
Warrnambool – Shepparton – Hunter Valley (Cessnock) – Winery tour – last dinner – Archerfield