Stanthorpe Winery Experience a weekend getaway adventure.
Discover the vineyards and national parks of the beautiful Granite Belt and the hospitality of Stanthorpe on the Sky Dance Stanthorpe Winery Experience!
We think it’s time for a great weekend away, don’t you? Join us on a wonderful tour of the wine capital of Queensland, Stanthorpe. Located on the rich soils up on the Granite Belt, this region gets cooler temperatures, even snow at times, and is known for wine varieties unique the world over. Stanthorpe is quite the drive, but is just a quick flight away with Sky Dance. 5 star food, wine, Australian culture, and the beautiful Girraween and Bald Rock National Parks.
Escape in luxury with Sky Dance Stanthorpe Winery Experience!
Imagine…starting your day – taking to the skies at sunrise over the spectacular border ranges and Scenic Rim. Your pilot banking around the grand volcanic rock structures and forests of the Scenic Rim – Mt French, Mt Maroon, Mt Barney, and then out west to across the divide! After taking in the grandeur of Girraween National Park and seeing Bald Rock from above, your pilot lands at the Stanthorpe airstrip where your guide for the day is waiting. Your morning walk will not start before a local breakfast of fresh coffee and scones from one of the more character-filled cafes. You can choose from a number of walks to suit any athletic level, or if hiking is not your style, opt for a scenery filled drive to one of the many lookouts. After a morning of natural delights, your guide will take you for a well deserved treat at the local chocolate shop filled with sugary delights.
A four course degustation at the cellar door of our top picked vineyard will leave you inspired. This award-winning chef guides you on a culinary journey with matching wines. All inclusive. Offering you not only a taste of some of the best wines in the region, but also an abundance of local produce. Our day tour ends here, with sunset amongst the grape vines and a starry flight home to Brisbane. However if you are travelling with us overnight, we head to the five star boutique accommodation to check you in for the night.
Contact us for the 3 day escape – hiking and exploring the area staying at the beautiful Vineyard Cottages.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Archerfield Jet Base, Hangar 5, QANTAS Ave, Archerfield QLD 4108|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Weekends (custom times are available on request)|
- VIP Experience – Enjoy fresh espresso, chocolates, champagne, and refreshments at our 1930s themed Archerfield Jet Base. Exceptional value!
- Door-to-door pickup and drop off: Enjoy luxury and comfort door-to-door with the Sky Dance Mercedes V-Class or limo service. This means you won’t need to worry about enjoying the wine or driving home after a long day.
- Romantic or Photography package: Native flowers, chocolates, hand written card, and champagne included. Custom options on request.
- Hike Climb Fly is a full day dedicated to adventure! Your personal adventure guide takes you rock climbing and/or abseiling. Optional night spent under the stars. For the extreme adventurers, a skydiving arrival is offered. This is a customised option for experienced skydivers, or for tandem skydiving.
- Bookings are subject to our Terms and conditions.
- Prices are based on a minimum 6 person booking and subject to weather.
- Pre-Flight Presentation: Discover the Natural, Geological and Spiritual history of Southeast Qld and Northern NSW.
- In-Flight Presentation and refreshments.
- Booking in advance is recommended.
- Special dietary requirements are catered for upon request.
- Knowledgeable guides and guaranteed satisfaction!
All inclusive Sky Dance experience.
- Preflight presentation and refreshments.
- Return flight from Archerfield Jet Base.
- Beautiful flight over the Border Ranges, Scenic Rim, and Granite Belt National Parks.
- Inflight presentation from pilot.
- Big local breakfast and coffee.
- Personal guide and scenic drive.
- Nature walk / hike in National Park.
- Wine tasting and refreshments at our selection of top vineyards.
- Degustation with matching wines all made from local produce (award winning chef and vineyard).
- Return flight to Brisbane.
Subject to weather limitations. Driving option is available if aircraft is unable to fly.
Contact Us for custom group bookings or for further information.