Fresh Boutique Coffee for Climbers – Supporting the ACAQ and Safer Cliffs Queensland
Support Southeast Queensland’s access to wilderness areas and climbing by buying some delicious coffee!
We love adventure! We love GOOD coffee! Get some specialty roasted coffee by BLACKSTAR and Semi-Pro! Options are listed in detail below – the Blackstar TRIO or Semi-Pro/Blackstar’s choice selection combo.
What do I need to do?
- Click “BOOK NOW” on the top right (it means order now)
- Select your coffee (2x250g, 2x 500g, or Blackstar Trio)
- Select which climbing gym you want to pick up from
- If you choose to have it posted to your address you will be charged an additional $10
- Pickup coffee before Christmas and enjoy some fine brews – preferably out in the mountains somewhere beautiful!
Pickup locations (you will select one of these at checkout). Shipping will be charged at an additional $10 otherwise.
Urban Climb West End: 2/220 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
Urban Extreme: 4/370 Nudgee Rd, Hendra QLD 4011
Sunshine Coast Climbing Gym: 1/37 Premier Circuit, Warana
Gold Coast Alpine Climb: 86 Robina Town Centre Dr
We live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia! Southeast Queensland is home to some incredible wilderness areas, passionate adventure and climbing communities, local food and wine, and some incredible boutique coffee roasters!
We are taking this opportunity to support the Australian Climbers Association Queensland and Safer Cliffs Queensland by providing you with some of our favorite coffee. Roasted fresh in Brisbane, we are providing 2x 250g bags of whole or ground beans delivered before Christmas.
- Option 1 is The Sky Dance Pick of the month. This will be 2x 250g bags of coffees from 2 different roasters. Our top picks are Semi-Pro and Blackstar.
- Option 2 is the Blackstar Trio and can be seen here: https://shop.blackstarcoffee.com.au/collections/gifts-packages/products/trio-of-coffees?variant=31121885200471
Orders on or before Sunday the 15th December will ship before Christmas. Orders afterward will ship on the 7th of January.
All proceeds go to the ACAQ and Safer Cliffs Queensland – helping keep us out in the mountains nurturing the spirit of adventure in our communities! We will divide the donations between the ACAQ, Safer Cliffs Queensland and Australian Slacklining Association. Weighing most heavily on the ACAQ.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Here are some photos that are taken from the comments – for posterity and for stoke!